Sometimes you just wake up and you know. Today you’re gonna watch Pac Rim for the 28th time.
A fairly NSFW conversation that for once I’ll put below a cut.
It’s about the unfairness that comes with being a woman.
My mom came into my room (which she normally doesn’t do because it’s a friggin mess) and she was like, “Wow you have too much stuff.”
And I told her, “It’s mostly books.”
And she was like, “No it isn’t, you—” and then she looked around and she was like “Oh. Huh. Yeah, you have a lot of books.”
I know I have a problem. I’m just not willing to try and fix it anytime soon because I like books.
I got my fanny pack and, by extension, my notebook back yesterday after leaving them in someone’s car by accident. I forgot I decided to decorate the notebook at like 1am. This led to me writing ‘Tis I, the frenchiest fry’ on the spine in permanent marker as I giggled quietly. And I just saw it and remembered it. And now I giggle quietly again.
There is no one in the world who loves me as much as I love me.
Just finished the third of Gillian Flynn’s terrifying novels. I have opinions. Lady opinions. Crime opinions.
Tuesday afternoon, Ferguson protesters march in downtown St. Louis, from City Hall to the US Courthouse.
This is super important
- Donations for Darren Wilson mysteriously halt after reaching over $400K. Darren Wilson Gofundme page officially shut down!!!
- The “Support Darren Wilson” Facebook page is deleting comments about basic financial questions and is urging supporters to petition against the Mike Brown Fund
- Time uses the word “negrophobia” instead of “racism” and compares fear of spiders to fear of black people. Seriously.
- The truth about flash bangs
- Public art on Canfield: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
- Video from the March on Ferguson
- Video from DC’s Mike Brown Rally
- 10 people from the Lost Voices organization are living in tents (x) until there is justice for Mike Brown
- Mike Brown’s family asks for 4 1/2 minutes of silence tomorrow instead of highway protest